Dear Diary,
It's been Years since I even updated this Diary. To be honest, these last days I been crying. I'll get to the soon. So whats been happening since I last updated on October 20th 1997. Where to start I don't know. It hurts so much. So whats been happening with the girls and I.
Maxie: She's married and has 3 kids. They travel alot, we still talk but just not like we use to. We did say have a a catch up at out MJ Club house but it's just never happened. After I finished school Maxie and I kinda lost touched.
Sunita: Well her wishes came true, I think the traveling bug got her aswell. She is a travel agent, travels all over the place. So I never see her much either now. They say things change once you leave school Hopefully I'll see her soon.
Carley, Michelle and Vickie: Well those 3 got their dreams come true aswell they are touring with people and loving it. I guess you can say since touring with MJ, that is something they wanted to do. I don't see them much.
Me: Well I have to say I been working aswell, So you can say Life after school has changed.
Let's get down to the sad news. I don't like to think about it. It was June 26th (25th June) I was talking to a friend online:
Mimi: Hey Pipper
Pipper: Hey Mimi
Pipper: What you doing?
Mimi: Watching TV. Just catching up....OMG NO!
Pipper: Catching up what?
Mimi: This can NOT Be happening!!!!
Pipper: What is everything ok?
Mimi: Oh...Please tell me this is not real!!!
Pipper: MIMI What the heck is going on?
Mimi: It's Michael Jackson.
Pipper: What about him?
Mimi: He's Gone.
Pipper: What do you mean gone? Don't joke like that
Mimi: Michael Jackson passed away.
Pipper: WHAT!!!! No that can not be true. It's not true it can't be.
Mimi: NO Just No!!!!
Pipper: MJ CAN'T BE DEAD!
Mimi: Pipper he is gone!!!
I logged off in shock, I couldn't believe my best friend MJ had gone. I'll never forget the memories. I'll never forget the tour we went on with MJ. On that day, I sent a message to my friends. I wanted them to meet me at MJ club house. It was a good thing they were home this week. We caught up there. 6 of us just sat there in shock, didn't know what to say. We then talked about MJ. But when we did we'd all started crying. A few hours being together The others left me at MJ Club house, I just stayed there thinking. Re-reading the chats we had with MJ. They are the times I'll never forget. I miss him so much. I gotta go Diary. I am not sure if I will ever write here again or if I ever will be the same. At this point of time I am still in shock. I'll never get over. Bye for now.
R.I.P MJ
Love
Pipper
No comments:
Post a Comment