Saturday, June 1, 2013

November 9, 1996

Dear Diary,

I am so sorry for not updating since January, things have been crazy.  MJ was getting ready for his big tour, which started over  2 months ago. I know I said  it started in Feb that was just the start of it. We're in  Auckland  NZ at the moment the concert is tonight. So before I start on the concert. Let's just say there had been arguments between my friends and I we stop talking for a few days. MJ made us talk again as he didn't want us fighting, So it's all  good there.  We been all over the world. It's been great.  

As for the concerts  My friends and I had the best time We Danced, Sung along with MJ, we were even allowed to go backstage, how awesome is that. Then if we or MJ were not too tired he'd take us out for a bit to eat.  It's just  something I'll never forget. There  has been talk between us that we want to do something like this again. To be honest, I doubt this will happen again. It's fun, but not something I would do all the time. Touring with MJ is  extra special, it's something that was in the making. 

Although I must admit can't wait to go back home, to see my family. Of course doing the tour aswell. It will be good. Well Diary another busy day tomorrow catch you later

Love
Pipper

No comments:

Post a Comment