Dear Diary
Wow first Entry, let me introduce myself, my name is Pipper, I am 15 years old, I been a Michael Jackson Fan since I was born, my parents have MJ's music and I been a fan since. My friends Maxie and Sunita are fans too we been friends since we were little. Maxie 3 years younger than me and Sunita is 2 years older. She is the oldest, Maxie will be 14 in March, I'll be 16 in August and Sunita will be 18 in in July, She is going for her Licences soon. Can't wait to have our birthdays,
Wow first Entry, let me introduce myself, my name is Pipper, I am 15 years old, I been a Michael Jackson Fan since I was born, my parents have MJ's music and I been a fan since. My friends Maxie and Sunita are fans too we been friends since we were little. Maxie 3 years younger than me and Sunita is 2 years older. She is the oldest, Maxie will be 14 in March, I'll be 16 in August and Sunita will be 18 in in July, She is going for her Licences soon. Can't wait to have our birthdays,
Maxie wants to have a special Party, I know she loves those big party's for a 14 year old, she's cool love the chick. Sunita, She is the mother hen of our friends, If she get's her licence, our dream is to go on a tour with Michael Jackson, well when he comes to Australia, would love to be following him around.
We have an MJ Club house, we been having the club house for years well maybe since primary school. Sunita and I met in Primary school She was just in Grade 6, I was in grade 4 and Maxie grade 2, We met up and got chatting we use to hang out, Though it's whenever we can as Sunita is in year 12, I am in year 10 and Maxie is in year 8, We meet up at the MJ Club house to help each other with our homework and have MJ's music in the background love it. So I guess I better get going as Sunita is coming over and then we are going to Maxie's. Take Care Diary
Love
Pipper
Love
Pipper
No comments:
Post a Comment