Dear Diary
OMG I am so sorry for not updating, Been so so so Busy!!! Had my B'day and Sunita's birthday We had an awesome time. Of course Sunita had her MJ theme party which was AMAZING!!, we had Jackson 5, The Jacksons, MJ songs our friends and family enjoyed it too. Oh and Sunita can Drive now. We are planning on our big MJ trip, So when we know when Michael comes out here we are going to his concerts. So can't wait for that, remember I said months back we tried to talk to MJ1958 Figuring if he was really MJ? well guess what it was none other than the King of Pop Michael Jackson. The 3 of us thought we were going to pass out. He was so nice to us. Chatting away. Well nothing to private of course otherwise I would not share it with you
I♥Tigers: Hey MJ this is Maxie.
Max: Hey there MJ.
MJ1958: Hi Girls
Sunnie: I had an awesome B'day
MJ1958: That's good to here. So did I. What did you get up to?
Sunnie: I had a Michael Jackson theme party, it was so much fun.
Max: We had all MJ Songs. MJ writes great songs.
I♥Tigers: Had hot MJ pictures everywhere. Even people dressed up like Michael Jackson.
Cn: MJ has gone quiet again.
Max: Ummm MJ you there?
MJ1958: Sorry about that I went somewhere and good to see you enjoy my I mean Michael Jackson's songs.
I♥Tigers: Wait a minute did you just say my? you weregoing to say my Songs?
MJ1958: I meant Michael Jackson's song.
Sunnie: omg now I know why you are quiett.
MJ1958: I might be doing something that's why.
Max: But anyone would have been doing something.
MJ1958: Well ok you win.
Sunnie: Hmmm do we?
I♥Tigers: Ok why you so quiet everytime we mention how good Michael Jackson is.
I♥Tigers: MJ? see you doing it again.
MJ1958: Well.....Let's just say I sing.
I♥Tigers: Anyone can sing.
MJ1958: Yea I know But Were they off the wall just to become Thriller only to be Bad and Dangerous to make HISTORY?
Sunnie: In other words you are saying that they weren't but you are?
MJ1958: Yes.
Max: OMG Can it really be?
MJ1958: Could well be.
I♥Tigers: Wait , there are reasons why you are quiet, cuz you are flatter about what we say yes?
MJ1958: You could say that. Besides when I know what you say I smile and think about how sweet of you saying all these things.
Sunnie: Ok I know what MJ stands for 1958...you were born August 29th 1958?
MJ1958: Very good yes that is correct. Funny that I share the same b'day as MJ. But then again how can I share the same day as me.
Sunnie: omg...No way are you Seriouse? are you MICHAEL JACKSON?
MJ1958: *Blush* :)
I♥Tigers: OMG OMG OMG!!!!! IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!
MJ1958: :) *Blush*
Max: Awww you making him Blush hahaha Sorry Michael We are fans you do know that don't you?
MJ1958: Yes I do know that Thank you
MJ1958: Girls you there? Oh no please don't tell me you just passed out lol!!!!
I♥Tigrs: haha No I haven't passed out. Sunnie? Max?
Max: I am here just trying to breath lol
Sunnie: I think I just did
I♥Tgers: Well MJ it's so good we get to chat with you.
MJ1958: I love to chat with you but I have to go and get ready for my shows. I'll chat with you girls soon bye Love ya's MORE!!!!
I♥Tigers: LOVE YOU TOO MJ!!!!
Sunnie: Same here
Max: Me too
Now you call that a chat or what? After that chat, we had been talking to MJ ever since. Things I can't say here are too private as MJ wants us to respect that So as a true friend I would never say anything, even though I know this is a diary but still I rather keep private stuff between my friends and MJ. Ok must go and catch up with my girls.
Love
Pipper
No comments:
Post a Comment