Dear Diary
It's 2 Months til Maxie, Sunita and I Head with Jenny for MJ's tour. It's hard to believe only a Month ago we were asked. Our friends are so jealous that they want to come, What can you do hey? Haven't spoken to Michael since the news as we been busy with school, Sunita finishes school this year. Our teachers are happy with what we are doing. and MJ would be busy too. Although I did have a chat with MJ, love chatting with him. He's like a long lost friend. One night I stayed up til 6 am talking with MJ. Don't worry I love MJ but No more than just a friend. He's cool with that so don't get any ideas, Oh Look I have to go and do some more things I promise you to write here again soon......
Hey Diary, I forgot to finish this. Today is the 26th and yes speaking of jealous people.....
AHHHH!!!!! What is it with people, I mean SERIOUSLY, Just because they don't have that chance of doing what Maxie, Sunita and I are doing doesn't mean they have to be so jealous. My Best friend Tazzie is one of them, Here's what happen:
I went to school with Maxie, she went of to her friends and went of to mine. Tazzie was avoiding me all day. I had no idea why she was doing this. So later that day I went up to Tazzie and said "Whats up?" Tazzie said "What do you think?" I said "What are you talking about? Tazzie said something not very niceI said "Hey! that wasn't very nice. How dare you say that about MJ, Least people have accepted the fact we'll be away. Why can't you?" Tazzie said "Because You know I'm meant to come aswell." I said "What? You weren't even there when MJ invited us 3, you don't even like Michael Jackson, Why would he want you to tag along when you not a fan, MJ don't invite haters. Anyway you would be Bored!" Tazzie said "Oh Jeez how did you figure that out." I said "Taz, when you are ready to stop being Jealous of all this I will talk to you cuz I don't have time for your Jealousy and I am going to talk to people who want to hear all about it" With that Left Tazzie standing there.
Yet she is now trying to get me to talking to her, but I am in no mood for her. When she calms down I'll talk to her then. I told Maxie and Sunita about what happen they said not to worry about her, I even spoke to MJ. Gawd he is such a good listener. Here is how it went:
I♥Tigers: Hey MJ
MJ1958: Hey Pippy how are you?
I♥Tigers: Yea I am ok.
MJ1958: Aww whats wrong?
I♥Tigers: Just people!
MJ1958: You MJ Girls ok aren't you?
I♥Tigers: We're fine I mean Jealous people.
MJ1958: Oh I see. Please do continue.
I♥Tigers: Well there is this girl she is upset because I didn't invite her. So I told her I have no time for her.
MJ1958: Pippy, you are a smart girl, you don't need people like her, they don't know what they miss out on, you have your 2 best friends plus Jenny and I and yet you really have great support network. So you shouldn't be bothered about her.
I♥Tigers: I try not to MJ.
MJ1958: Are you girls looking forward to the adventure?
I♥Tigers: Oh yeah :) Wish it was sooner though, get away from Jealous people.
MJ1958: You can spend Christmas with me.
I♥Tigers: Haha MJ I wish.
MJ1958: No I am Serious you can come earlier you don't have to wait til January.
I♥Tigers: Hmmm MJ I have to think On that one.
MJ1958: Get back to me ok.
I♥Tigers: Sure.
MJ and I were chatting for 2 hours, it was fun. can't wait to see him. I have to tell the girls about Spending time with MJ at Christmas. I Love Christmas and I love to be with my family so does Sunita and Maxie, I don't think our Parents will approve with the idea of that, let alone they are letting us travel the world with MJ. I think I better go cuz me, Maxie, Sunita, Carley, Michelle and Vickie are going out tonight. The AB crew are the older version of us. They are amazing the girls are. They been best friends forever aswell. I'll talk about them some other time as I have to and get ready. Take care Diary.
Love
Pipper
No comments:
Post a Comment