Monday, May 27, 2013

20th of February 1995


Hey Diary

It's Pipper here it's been a few weeks since my first entry, Let's see whats been happening, Sunita got herself a car already, I mean that's great, her parents are teaching her how to drive. Maxie is in  Year 8, Mind you the 3 of us go to the same school which is good, though we're in different levels. Sunita's last year in school, but we will get to see her when we can. Oh did I must tell you I made this new friend online. I saved the Chat if you want to hear about it.

MJ1958: Hello
I♥Tigers: Hey there how are you?
MJ1958: I am good thanks. You probaly wondering how I got you?
I♥Tigers: No not at all it's nice to talk to someone you. MJ1958. I asume that is Michael Jackson 1958 yea?
MJ1958: Yep that's right I am a massive fan of his. I love his music and all. How about you?
I♥Tigers: Oh yeah I love Michael Jackson to, my 2 friends and I are fans of his and we run a club house deticated to him.
I♥Tigers: Are you there?
MJ1958: Ah yeah I am here sorry about that. That is awesome I bet MJ would be so flattered to have such wonderful fans. Look I have to go. Talk again soon.

I'm starting to wonder if this MJ1958 Is the real MJ? Each  time he goes quiet when I mentioned about Michael Jackson, be pretty cool if it was him hey!. Anyway I have to go, The girls and I are catching up as it's been a whole day since we last caught up.

Love
Pipper

No comments:

Post a Comment