Tuesday, May 28, 2013

March 6th 1995

Dear Diary

Maxie's 14th Birthday coming up soon. In a few days time her Birthday is on the 14th of March Cindy and I and some other friends are invited to her party which will be great. I told Sunita and Maxie about MJ1958. Maxie told me He/she could be just a fan like the rest of us. I'm not quiet sure because I never seen someone with a name like that. Well maybe it's just what I'm thinking. Would be nice if it were true. As they say never get your hopes up. Sunita was on the chat with me the other day and MJ1958 wanted to chat with us.

I♥Tigers: Hello Sunnie and MJ1958
Sunnie: Hey Pippy, Hey MJ1958 I am Sunita, Pipper's friend
MJ1958: Hey girls nice to chatting with you both.
I♥Tigers: So MJ what do you do? 
MJ1958: I look after kids.
Sunnie: Aww how lovely. Michael Jackson would be happy with you because he Loves Kids too. 
I♥Tigers: I agree there. He is such a lovely person 
Sunnie: He sure is 
I♥Tigers: MJ? are you there. You gone all quiet all of a sudden.
MJ1958: Yeah I am still here I have to get going. I'll chat to you both again soon.
I♥Tigers: Ok MJ talk soon bye
Sunnie: Bye MJ, Pippy I have a very funny feeling about MJ1958.
I♥Tigers: I know. Each time we say nice things about MJ, MJ1958 goes quiet. 
Sunnie: omg you not thinking what I am thinking?
I♥Tigers: Could be possiable but let's not get too excited. 
Sunnie: I know what you mean. Anyway you coming over soon?
I♥Tigers: Yeah I am. See you then.
Cin: Ok see you then.

Later that day, I went over to Sunita's house. Maxie came over too. We showed Maxie the chat we had with MJ, she told us could it be really him? Because like you said Pip, that he went quiet when you mentioned Michael Jackson. I told her could be Possible  Well Diary, I love to sit here all day and talk about it all, I'm still am wondering myself if this MJ person could be the real Michael Jackson. We are going to have another chat with him again soon maybe one of us will ask him. I have to get going now. Take care.

Love
Pipper

No comments:

Post a Comment