Thursday, May 30, 2013
December 27th 1995
Dear Diary
HELLO From the Neverlands. OH Wait did I just say that. Well in that case you won't believe this. Where do I start....Let me think, first do you want me to tell you about the AB Crew and how they are with us also? Or you want to know How we all got up here? or you want to know about AB Crew? Ok you want to hear about the AB crew do you, Ok let's start with them. There's Carley, she's the same as me. We get along really well. She is a nice girl. There is Michelle she is the same age as Maxie 14, Another great girl. Mind you those 2 girls go to the same school just like Maxie, Sunita and I, although Sunita has finished school. Then there is Vickie, who is 24 years old, she the oldest of us 6. These girls became close friends when they were young. So They are best friends too, Well Jenny is older but Vickie is a few years older than us. They like Maxie, Sunita and I have been Best mates for a long time. I don't know why they are call the AB crew, pretty cool to be AB Crew. We made them into being MJ girls. They were cool with it. Enough about AB Crew. Now you want to know how the AB Crew (or MJ Girls) were invited.
The night Sunita, Maxi and I went out with Carley, Vickie and Michelle, we wanted to tell them. When we did tell them they were happy that we were touring with MJ. Michelle said "Can we come can we come" We knew she was joking so Sunita said yea you can come. One day Carley popped over while I was chatting to MJ, I told MJ that Carley was here and she wanted to say hello so they got chatting the next thing Carley goes to me "OMG Is Michael being serious or is he mucking around?" I said "I'm sure he's mucking around." I asked MJ If he was being serious or mucking around?" He said that he was serious about Carley, Vickie and Michelle coming along with us." I was like Awww MJ You are the sweetest man I've ever know I am sure the girls will say yes. I will have to talk to them though. " That same day Sunita, Maxie, Vickie and Michelle met up. Carley and I told them what MJ had said. Vickie said "Is Michael Serious? We were kidding right?" I said "No MJ was serious, he wasn't joking." The 3 girls went home to their parents and asked if they were allowed and guess what they were!
So there you have it that is why the AB crew are here with us. Now about How we ended up here. You remember that chat I was telling you about. Well here is what happen.
After I got off the Chat with MJ, I went to visit Maxie. Maxie let me in and said "Pippy, whats up?" I said "MJ and I had a talk, He was thinking of inviting us over to the US for Christmas " Maxie said "I don't know, I mean our parents did say yes for us to travel. But to spend Christmas over there that's a big ask." I said "I know, I kinda want to be over there with MJ, get away from these jealous people." Maxie said "I do too. But you know our parents would want us to stay at home." I said "You are right there. How about we talk it over." Me, Sunita, Maxie and The girls up again. We talk about Christmas and how our family would miss us. That was when the AB crew started mucking around with us til MJ said they can come. We all went to our parents and asked them how they'd feel if we had christmas overseas. They were ok with it. Like WHAT they gonna let us go over there? FOR REAL?. Found out that Jenny had spoken to them.
So yes here we are with Michael, we had an awesome Christmas with MJ and his family it was so much fun, I doubt that will ever happen again though. Just being here with MJ made me forget all about Tazzie and everyone that was so jealous. Being With MJ is just AMAZING. Feels your heart with warmth!. MJ welcomed us with open arms. in 2 days we going out for New Years then 2 months later the tour starts off. Gotta go Diary til then take care.
Peace
Pipper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment