Hey Diary
Maxie's Birthday was AWESOME we all had a lovely time, many of our friends came over, Maxie got lot's of nice presents. When our friends left, Maxie, Sunita and I went to our MJ club house and continued the Party there. Also Study aswell as that's what we do these days is meet up there and study while listening to MJ. So anyway what did we do at Maxie's 14th birthday, We danced etc.
Maxie's Birthday was AWESOME we all had a lovely time, many of our friends came over, Maxie got lot's of nice presents. When our friends left, Maxie, Sunita and I went to our MJ club house and continued the Party there. Also Study aswell as that's what we do these days is meet up there and study while listening to MJ. So anyway what did we do at Maxie's 14th birthday, We danced etc.
Maxie and I are planning on having an MJ theme party for Sunita's 18th as that is what she wants to do. So we're starting on that now, seeing we still have time to do that, We want it to be special as she is older than us and yet she has to look after us 2. We're excited about it So yeah can't wait, later Maxie and I are gonna come up with ideas. As for my Birthday I am not sure what I want to do yet.
Just had another chat with MJ again the other day. That didn't go down too well. No didn't have an arguement just that Sunita asked MJ if he was Michael Jackson, MJ went offline right away. Hope he comes back on soon cuz we need to know the truth, or maybe he doesn't want us to know. That's cool too. We'll know soon enough. Anyway Maxie is waiting on me I gotta go
Love
Pipper
No comments:
Post a Comment