Dear Diary
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Ok I just need to take a ddep breath before I Pass out here because I just can't contain myself IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! Oh wait what is going to happen? Yes I think I was getting over excited there, So let's start from the start, remember when I said we discovered MJ was really chatting to us, well Sunita said to me one day, would it be funny if MJ asked us to go on tour with him? I was like now that would be a dream come true. Maxie had thought the same, We never told MJ this at all because we did not want to think we were inviting ourselves plus we already had planned to go around Australia with MJ. So a Few days ago I got a letter out of the Blue there was a letter. I had no idea who would send us a letter and how they got my address, I knew I had not given my address to MJ, I didn't want to make things strange between us, he hardly knew us but he did know we were fans. So I opened the letter and nearly screamed the place down because It was NONE Other than MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!, I had to calm myself down firt So I called Sunita and Maxie up to meet me at MJ Club, as soon as I was there with the girls I Showed Maxie and Sunita. So here is what it said
Dear MJ Girls
Just thought I'd write you 3 a letter, I have had so much fun chatting with you girls, Infact I have been thinking about inviting you to my shows, My tour stars at the start of next year, I understand you are from Australia but I don't want you girls to just go to my Shows in Australia, How about you travel the world me. I would be so honored if you girls can come along with me. Don't stress I have everything undercontrol My friend from Australia is coming along with you girls, she told me she knows you 3. Please let me know if you girls can come along. Talk soon
Love
Michael Jackson xx
*BREATH BREATH* MJ WANTS Us to go on tour with him and get this I know we are still young Maxie is 14, Sunita is 18 and I am 16. So we had to not get 2 excited cuz our parents may not have approved and besides Maxie 14 her parents would have said no, OMG!!!! (Ok sorry lol) Jenny (MJ's friend that knows us) Had met up with our parents as she is older than us, she is only 32 so that would mean we could go. GUESS WHAT Our parents HAD Said YES!!!!! OMG OMG!!! You should have heard us 3 screaming with excitement we been counting down the days. Oh yeah you want to know . While we contain excitement just to let MJ know that we were coming. He was happy to hear that. Well this chickie has to go and catch up on stuff.
Love
Pipper
No comments:
Post a Comment